Well, it has been a while since I last blogged. School has been mundane and although there has been piles of readings, work to be done, my engine is still stuck in NS days. I am doing just the bare minimum to survive in University, like just doing the mandatory readings before tutorials and the basic tutorial work. And the mid-term break is coming, and that means the term exams are too...shit...shit...shit... Better get my gears up and running...and soon...
Other than that, social life has been the same old mundane, like it always has been.
Watch Wall-E and Forgetting Sarah Marshal recently. Wall-E was cute and funny, but not really what I expected it to be, while Forgetting Sarah Marshal was a chick flick which was extremely hilarious. Well, at least, the $6 spent, was worth it. It was definitely a movie that I would not have watch if I had a choice, but I had no choice but to pander to the taste of the gal who has the in-born genes to flirt, yet claims to have no knowledge of flirting, or to put it more bluntly/crudely, acts like a "fox spirit" but have no intention of being one. LOL (I swear I am gonna get killed for writing this down) but I guess people can already guess who is it already, right? It is quite obvious, anyway.
Well, time to get back to my studies, if I can just get my engine started...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment