Time sure passes quickly. Now starting today, I am officially 20 years old now. But I still feel the same and I still look the same and my thoughts are still the same.
Looking back on the past few years, it has been quite smooth-going for me, with only minor hiccups and problems. I am blessed with friends who can put up with my nonsense, family members who knows my quirks and eccentricities and colleagues/superiors who are not all pain in the asses...
Life has never look so good nor so bleak...
Army Life is coming to an end soon. Is that a blessing or a curse? Going to NUS Chinese faculty next August. Cannot wait for that day to arrive...
Still a virgin. What a loser...But hey, i wanna lose it in a big bang with someone i cherish...Hopefully before I am 25.
Went to watch NDP today. It was quite a blast. The fireworks were awesome, the showcase of the military software were simply fantastic, but the civilian performance were too abstract and not eye-catching enough to grab hold of my attention. Overall, I give it 4 out of 5 stars...
Thanks to all my friends/colleagues who send me sms messages, wishing me a happy birthday. I really appreciate the though and concern...
One more year before I am legal enough to watch RA films...
Jan 19, the next big date I am looking forward to...
Enough crap... time to ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment